Doctor insights on:
Could Drinking Too Much Caffeine Cause Prostate Problems
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
Possible: But rare. Might depend more on what else is going on in your life. ...Read more
What are the drawbacks of drinking coffee ? Can it cause problems, although the caffeine doesn't give you jitters or anxiety/nervousness ?
Moderation: Like any chemical, caffeine can cause health problems if abused. Limit your intake to one or two portions a day, and you should be fine. Remember that tea and most colas also have caffeine. Too much could cause fast heart rate, arrythmias, high blood pressure, and hyperactivity. So, enjoy, just don't overdo it. Good luck. ...Read more
Depends on person: Some people drink enormous amounts of coffee, or otherwise consume large amounts of caffeine with no apparent issues, while other people can't sleep at night if they have one cup in the morning. For most people, 2-3 cups of coffee causes no problems, but some people are more sensitive. Caffeine can cause insomnia, anxiety, tremor, irritability, and if stopped suddenly severe headaches. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Drinking caffeine cause prostate problems
- Can too much caffeine cause kidney problems?
- Can drinking too much water cause kidney problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could getting kicked in the scrotum cause problems with the prostate
- Can too much exercise cause an enlarged prostate?
- Hands going numb be the cause of too much caffeine
- Can too much caffeine cause dizziness?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free