Doctor insights on:
Could Burping And Chest Pain Mean A Heart Attack
Hard to tell: Some patients with real heart attacks have associated sweating, nausea, burping, difficulty breathing. Not having these symptoms does not mean your not having a heart attack. Classic sudden onset of chest pain or pressure radiating to the jaw or down an arm is classic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, can a stomach/digestion problem cause some kind of heart attack? Sometimes i feel heavier heart beat and some chest pain, and it's gone after burp
Aafter walking I am belching, chest pain, I am so nervous that I think I have heart attack but I hav normal ecg, 2dechoe, and stress test stomach bloated?
No: Left sided chest pain has many causes (ribs, lungs, heart, esophagus, stomach, breast, muscular, etc..). It is best to see a doc who will ask the appropriate questions to delineate the cause of one's pain, perform an exam, and perhaps order additional testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in chest and burping a lot
- Does chest pain under the left breast always mean heart attack?
- How long could you have chest pressure before a heart attack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can terrible pain from a pulled muscle in the chest lead to a heart attack?
- What could it mean if you have a foul vaginal odor and some abdominal pain?
- Burping a lot and chest pain
- Other than heart attack what else could cause chest pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free