Doctor insights on:
Could Broken Ribs Cause Arthritis 18 Years Later
Arthritis is progressive degeneration of one or more joints. Symptoms may include joint pain, swelling, decreased motion, and stiffness. The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, which is associated first with articular cartilage breakdown with a component of inflammation, and rheumatoid arthritis, which is a systemic autoimmune disorder that affects joint linings first and secondarily ...Read more
Chest hurts when I move and is always stiff, ribs tender to touch. Shoulders bad too. Rheum says likely due to my psoriatic arthritis, what can help?
Psoriatic pain: Hi pamela,I expect you are on immune suppressives and analgesia.These usually keep things at bay.However, it seems yours is not.Believe it or not, yoga, daily stretching, and exercise can be extremely helpful.Start slow as you will likely have some discomfort.However, as time goes by and you continue to stretch and exercise, you will have some improvement.Talk with your doctor, before you start ...Read more
I have right shoulder, neck , head/face pains. Some days they effect entire arm , ribs, back etc. Mother diagnosed w arthritis. Suggestions please?
See a rheumatologist: The best suggestion is to have a rheumatologist evaluate the issues. ...Read more
Pain in ribs,legs,back,front bone in neck,hips,not able to sleep,and bones popping is it vitamin d deficiency related or symptoms of arthritis?
Yes: Ths is not uncommon to have accelerated degenerative changes about the rgeion that was affected. ...Read more
I had arthritis two months ago caused by mckenzie excersies. I wonder if it curable at a young age. I am 28 years old.
Can you have arthritis in your head? How would you test? What could cause popping and craclkling noises started in top of head now neck too. 2 years
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Broken ankle pain years later
- Could a bone marrow biopsy cause me problems later in life
- Can a broken big toe later cause pain in the leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could rheumatoid arthritis cause pleurisy
- Can amphetamine abuse cause damage to your heart that shows up years later?
- Could tendonitis in the wrist be caused by having broken a bone
- Why could a broken femur cause a pulmonary embolism?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free