Doctor insights on:
Could Bad Circulation Cause A Low Reading On An Oxygen Saturation Meter
My blood oxygen saturation is 96% but can there be chances that my blood is not circulation properly to my skin?
No: No, there is no correlation.Get a more detailed answer ›
How serious is a 81% oxygen saturation reading on room air combined with a po2 of 46 mmhg? Could it be an indication that death is imminent in an elderly person?
Yes: An oxygen saturation, the % of o2 in the blood generally is >95 in a healthy person, other illnesses may cause that to change. End stage disease(of any kind) can lead to low o2 levels as a natural part of the dying process. As long as the person is not experiencing any discomfort and the goal is comfort only- checking o2 levels may not be indicated and only more distress to the caregivers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why when i get difficulties breathing or sob, yet my oxygen saturation is 99-98% . How and what could that be. What is the symptom of low oxg saturat
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could a low oxygen saturation cause chronic headaches
- Circulation cause reading oxygen meter
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet?
- What could cause a pinging sound in my head that feels like an elastic band?
- Does an ovarian cyst cause a low sex drive?
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- Talk to a cardiologist online