Doctor insights on:
Could An Internal Clicking In My Head Be Connected To A Stroke
Doubt it: Honestly, i doubt it very much!Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm havering a pain that goes from the left side of my inner back and shooting pains from there up though the side of my neck and head ? stroke in fam
While in the shower, i felt a simultaneous sensation within the right side of my head and my inner left leg. The feeling still lingers. Mini stroke?
It's like an internal clicking I hear when I walk inside the top of my head almost like someone is tapping a coin against my skull, what is it?
Tapping noise: skull: Your body is mostly liquid, and as you may know from swimming with your head under water, sounds in water are transmitted loudly. The noise you describe is probably from a joint in your shoulder or hip which may be "heard" while walking. It probably is not serious, but if it continues, see an orthopedic doctor or an internist to determine the cause. ...Read more
Clicking in my head for 7 months now I notice it more when I'm walking or relaxed in a classroom or in bed there is no pain First noticed when running?
I hear clicking in my head but doc says ct mri and shunt series good
I think my shunt is making the noise what else could it b ?
This clicking in my head happens when I tilt my head forward, or jerk it quickly, I have neck pain, I also have ringing I. The ears, help!!! ?
I have a clicking sensation in my head occasionally when i'm drifting off to sleep, sometimes just when i'm relaxing. Its odd. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could an internal clicking in my head be connected to a tumor
- Could an internal clicking in my head be connected to a blood clot
- Clicking noise in my head
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clicking in the neck when i turn my head
- I hear clicking noises in my head
- I know i am flat footed could this be connected to my foot pain what should i do
- What could a bump on my head be?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free