Doctor insights on:
Could An Internal Clicking In My Head Be Connected To A Blood Clot
Doubt it: Honestly, i doubt it very much!Get a more detailed answer ›
See your doctor: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Im sucidal. I've been hitting my head on the wall when im depressed. Now i been having headaches for no reason. Could i have a blood clot in my head?
Go to ER: You need to get help right away for suicidal thoughts and self-harm. Tell your parents or a trusted friend and go to the nearest ER for an evaluation. Headaches probably from banging your head against the wall - but must be examined by doctor for proper diagnosis. Depression can be treated! See: https://secure02.kidshealth.org/teen/your_mind/mental_health/depression.html Be safe and please get help without delay. I hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Warm/burning spots in legs & thighs but since yesterday & when lying down it feels like my head & neck is cold & i feel dizzy, could that be blood clot?
Tightness in upper chest and throat head ache has shaking feel weak. Could it be over active thyroid or another blood clot in lung or lack of iron?
Yes, yes & notsomuch: The majority of your symptoms are concerning for potential overactive thyroid or pe (clot in lung), but could be caused by other things that are less serious and unrelated. The iron issue is much less likely the source, unless extremely severe and ongoing. Should be seen in er w/chest discomfort for evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could an internal clicking in my head be connected to a stroke
- A stiff muscle in neck causes my head to go forward what could be helpful
- What could cause a pinging sound in my head that feels like an elastic band?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to feel a burning pain in my throat sometimes could it be throat cancer?
- Sometimes my toes on my right foot get really cold could this be a blood clot
- What can i do to prevent a recurrence of a blood clot in my calf?
- Could a pain in my side be due to my baby lying sideways in my womb
- Talk to a hematologist online for free