Doctor insights on:
Could An Abscess Cause Your Eardrum To Become Perforated
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
Yes: As a matter of fact, it will be easier to fly with that ear because one would not have to equalize pressure in it. The caveat is that you are the passenger. You should likely not pilot for fear of equilibrium issues. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of perforated eardrum
- Can cocaine cause a perforated eardrum?
- Perforated eardrum
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eardrum ruptured or perforated
- Can a perforated eardrum heal?
- Perforated eardrum swimming
- Perforated eardrum hearing loss
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free