Doctor insights on:
Could A Venereal Disease Cause Leukopenia
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
No it is not: No you can not get a venereal disease by sucking breast. ...Read more
I have a itchy rash testicles and left me, I have not had sex with anyone, so do not think it's a venereal disease. It could be?
Absolutely!: Hiv (the virus that causes aids) can be transmitted by a male-female sexual contact, male-male sex, or female-female sex. Using a condom can help decrease the spread. If one of your partners has been diagnosed with HIV or aids, get tested now and 6 months after your last sexual contact with that person. ...Read more
Testing: You did not list symptoms or exposure history. Even if you did, you need a local evaluation to confirm or exclude this collection of diagnoses. Only with a review of exposure history, exam and testing can this be answered with confidence. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could kidney disease cause a feeling of pressure on my right abdomen
- Why could paget disease cause abnormal pressure on a spinal nerve?
- Could a bout of systemic candida infection have caused my celiac disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- What could cause vaginal bleeding 2 years after a partial hysterectomy?
- What could cause sudden sharp chest pain that lasts a few seconds?
- What could cause a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free