Doctor insights on:
Could A Pregnancy Be Mistaken For An Ovarian Cyst
Not usually: Because a period will have been missed and it is incredibly more painful and it bleeds. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes: Ovarian cyst are hormone dependent. Most of the time we see growth during first stage of pregnancy when the ovary is the source of hormones for the embryo. At aprox 10 wks. The placenta takes over hormone production and the pregnancy becomes independent of the ovary and this is when we expect the cyst to shrink. Nevertheless ovarian chat should have close f/u during pregnancy. ...Read more
What is the size of an ovarian cyst measuring 3.40 times 3.27 times 2.40, and what does it mean with a pregnancy of about 8 weeks?
No: They cannot.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cyst be mistaken for pregnancy?
- Ovarian tumors mistaken for pregnancy
- Can a pregnancy be mistaken for a cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be mistaken for herpes?
- Could spinal stenosis be mistaken for fibromyalgia
- Could ovarian cysts be causing my leg pain
- Large ovarian cyst pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free