Doctor insights on:
Could A More Supportive Bra Help Relieve My Back Pain
Sharp back pain below bra strap on left side. Started today in the a.M. Lasted a few minutes and went away. Concerned cause it hurts again. Causes?
Sharp pain: Most sharp stabbing pains could me due to muscle spasms. Try heat and any otc ointment like bengay. If the pain does not resolve within a week, see a physician. ...Read more
I'm 19, 5"1 and i and a i wear a dd bra i've always had large breast could this be the cause of my back pain.?
I have back pain right side just below the bra strap line..Sometimes it goes into my shoulder and neck. ?
Have back pain that goes from the bra strap to bottom of rib cage. Make it hard to get in and out of bed, pain can be so bad .?
Back strain: People who strain their back are surprised at how severe and sharp the pain is. I have experienced this myself on two occasions. The symptoms from a back strain will improve in time. Rest, otc meds for pain, gentle stretches, massage, body work, etc can all help. Work on core strength once the pain is gone. www.spine-health.com/conditions/lower-back-pain/pulled-back-muscle-and-lower-back-strain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Slight: Slight tight bra causes nothing.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have tingly sore nipples/full feeling breasts(bra seems tighter), mild abd cramping, low back pain, heartburn, pain after organism could I be preggo?
Hello i have pain in breast area and side of left breast swollen. Back pain as well. I have been wearing tight bras but still doesnt explain back pain?
See your doctor: Pain in your breasts may be due to several reasons: hormonal disbalances, fibrocystic changes, large size (which may cause back pain), not well fit bra (maybe your case), masses, etc. The only way to sort through possible conditions is to get evaluation by your doctor who may also advise you to perform other studies (X-ray, sonogram). Please don't delay the exam hoping that pain would go away. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could seeing a homeopathic doctor help me control my back pain
- My hips are in pain more my left then my right all the time what could this be
- Could lyrica help me with my scoliosis pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could neurontin be making my back pain worse
- How to help my back pain?
- Could keeping my phone in my bra eventually cause breast cancer
- Will a wrist splint help correct my carpal tunnel or just relieve the pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free