Doctor insights on:
Could A Lump On The Skin Of My Penis Be Penile Cancer
My penis has had a small red rash on it for about 8 months. It hasn't gotten better or worse. I've tried Monistat and neosporin but nothing has helped. It also looks slightly swollen. Could it be penile cancer?
How about urethritis: Burning from the urethra (the tube that conducts urine ; semen to the outside world) usually signifies inflammation ("urethritis") as is typically seen with sexually transmitted disease, urinary tract infection, or instrumentation. Penile cancer is low on the list of possibilities, but see your doctor about getting appropriate diagnosis ; treatment asap or you risk at least urethral stenosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Combination: A combination of poor hygiene (often not the man's fault if the foreskin is tight) and infection with a cancer-producing strain of hpv. Now that the hpv vaccine is offered to teenaged boys, we will hopefully see even less of this dread tumor. In the meantime, any wart or red spot that doesn't go away needs to be looked at to save this important body part! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to apply lotion to my penis long term? It always gets dry. I just wanna know if long term use won't give penile cancer or something.
I went tanning about 8 months ago and have had a rash on penis since , is it possible to get penile cancer from tanning 1 time?
NO: Don't worry you will not get penile cancer, so many other factors involved to get one , age ( not at 25 ) , personal hygiene , not cleaning fore skin , exposure to carcinogens like chimney sweeping etc , uncommon in western world, you rash may some allergic reaction from detergents , under wear go and see your doctor and keep you mind at ease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get painless red spots on the head& shaft of my penis, after sex , takes a month to go away. No condoms, same gf for 7 years. Penile cancer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- Could a white spot on the side of my tongue be a cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of swollen, painful, red lumps on the penis
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- I feel a throbbing pain on the back of my knee could this be something serious
- Talk to a dermatologist online