Doctor insights on:
Could A Little Bit Of Bloody Mucus Be From My Hemorrhoid
I had a hemorroids surgery 5 months ago. Ever since then I have anal mucus discharge. What can I do about it?
Like material that functions to moisten and protect inner body surfaces. The viscous slippery substance that consists chiefly of mucin, water, cells, and inorganic salts and that is secreted as a protective lubricant coating by the cells and glands of the mucous membranes. The free slime of the mucous membranes, composed of secretion of the glands, various salts, ...Read more
Possibly: Bloody mucus from the rectum can be many things such as bleeding hemorrhoids, infections, inflammation, and malignancies. Your age, family history, medical problems, recent travel, sick exposures, activities, and medications will be important for your physician to review . You should see your doctor to discuss the possible causes and treatments. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
4 days I've had bloody mucus on stool and TP off and on. Colonscopy showed hemorrhoids years ago & Neg abs ct-scan. Go to urgent care? GI apt in jan
Prob ok to wait: If it gets worse, call the GI office and get seen earlier... ...Read more
I am healing from an external hemorrhoid, my pain is gone but stool is loose. Today i had the urge to go several times; small mucus came out?
Healing: If by healing you mean you had surgery, what your are experiencing is normal. You will have some mucus and it is normal. See your surgeon. ...Read more
What can I do about pain on left side of uterus, black stool with sometimes mucus, irritation around anus and what seems to be a small hemorrhoid?
What does really dark brown stool with a little mucous mean? Should i worry i had a colonoscopy last year it was good! hemorrhoids bleed when i wipe
I have a bad case of hemorrhoids. I can see and feel them. I've had them before, but this time I have a lot of mucus. Could this be more?
I have blood in my stool and sometimes white mucus covering my stool. . Cannot see hemorrhoids. Could this still be from hemorrhoids?
Yes: It's possible but you should definitely speak to a doctor about this to make sure it is not something else. ...Read more
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I had a little bit of blue snot in my nose is this something to be worried about
- Does a little bit of bloody mucus mean rectal or colon cancer?
- The mucus in my nose is a little bloody is this a sign of an infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I constantly feel like i have phlegm in my throat what could it be a symptom of
- I have a severe pain in my palm of my hand could this be something serious
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free