Doctor insights on:
Could A Fleet Enema Give You Diarrhea
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
Yes: Would anticipate that.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: There would be no reason.Get a more detailed answer ›
There may be: Some discomfort from holding in a large bolus of fluid in the rectum - as it reflexively causes the urge to defecate. ...Read more
Holding in a large: Bollus of fluid in the rectum can be uncomfortable. However, if you have been consitpated then getting rid of excess stool will likely be a big relief. ...Read more
Depends: Go to the store, call them up, check ads in the paper, go online to find out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Give yourself fleet enema
- Fleet enema diarrhea
- Could caffeine give you diarrhea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often can you use a fleet enema?
- How often can i give my baby a fleets enema?
- Fleet enema
- Can you give yourself an enema?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free