Doctor insights on:
Could A Dislocated Hip As An Infant Cause Pain In Adulthood
I was born in 65 with a dislocated hip throughout the years i'd get occasional pain right below my hip the last two days it has not gone away?
Let understand you: You have dislocated hip and was not treated? Or you have dislocated hip and was treated? And know you have some concern about pain below the hip. Please let me know? I will answer you. ...Read more
Need an x-ray now!: A hip dislocation may disturb the blood supply to the femoral head. When that happens, avascular or osteo necrosis may develop. This is a serious condition and needs to be evaluated by a board certified orthopaedic surgeon. Try otc nsaid's for pain relief until you can see an orthopod. ...Read more
Unlikely: A dislocated hip is very painful. Unless unconscious, it is unlikely that you could stand, walk, or find a comfortable position, much less have sex. Posterior hip dislocations occur with the hip flexed & internally rotated. Anterior hip dislocations occur with the hip extended & externally rotated. A hip might dislocate when in those positions, but once dislocated any other activity is limited. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was in a car mva on may 7 15 I had a dislocated hip with fractures I had surgery on my hip I'm still having pain in my groin area should I get ref?
Follow-up: Hip dislocations associated with acetabular fractures are challenging injuries to treat. My assumption is that your surgeon still has you on weight-bearing restrictions as I don't let my patients progress with weight-bearing for 3 months after their surgery. Groin pain indicates true hip pain, but these injuries can take 1-2 years to get to an optimal outcome as long as there is no recurrent ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a having a fractured skull as an infant cause lower iq later in life?
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- What could cause a pinging sound in my head that feels like an elastic band?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain in a point midway between navel and right hip bone?
- What could be causing severe hip pain in the middle of the night?
- Could a server ear infection cause pain in your neck
- What could cause a dull pain in the lower part of the right rib gage?
- Talk to a pediatrician online