Doctor insights on:
Could A Bout Of Systemic Candida Infection Have Caused My Celiac Disease
In celiac disease, the body reacts to gluten (in wheat and gluten-like proteins in rye and barley) resulting in damage to the small intestine. This limits the intestine's ability to absorb some nutrients. Typically, people with celiac disease have loose stools, bloating, abdominal pain or discomfort, weight loss, poor weight gain ...Read more
Can anal fissures/unsettled stomach/vaginal yeast infections be related to a gluten intolerance/celiac disease?
I don't have diabetes why does candida get worse when have sugar ? I have low sugar now cause was trying to stop candida infection. What to do?
I'm not allowed to have sugar cause of recurring candida infection but my is sugar to low . So how can I not have sugar?? What's the best advice
Diabetes: Do you have a diagnosis of diabetes? Patient with diabetes and high sugar levels in the blood are at an increased risk for recurrent yeast infections. If you are a diabetic try to stay away from high carbohydrate/sugar containing foods. If your sugars are well controlled then don`t worry! ...Read more
Can candida infection cause fast heartbeat! Which Dr can tell if have infection or not , my Reg doc doesn't believe in it ?
Gyn can dx yeast: Hi Stephanie, A candida infection, fortunately takes place in and around the vagina. Thankfully this is where all the symptoms occur. I do not believe that a rapid heart rate is related. Yeast normally live in the vagina but when they increase in number we call this an infection. It is really an overgrowth of something that is normally there. A Gyn would be a great choice to treat your infe ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can low potassium be the cause of my candida infection. Have non stop itchy feet & recurring thrush. ?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could my swollen lymph nodes and weight loss be caused by my celiac disease
- Could my doctor diagnose celiac disease with a colonoscopy
- Could having anal sex cause a prostate infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could having a prostate infection make my blood counts go up
- Could my unborn baby have congenital heart disease
- Could getting several concussions have caused my dystonia
- Could having cadaver bone be causing my neck to crack frequently
- Talk to a dermatologist online