Doctor insights on:
Coughing Up White Foamy Phlegm
Phlegm is the thick, sticky mucus secreted by the surface of the respiratory tract during a cold or other respiratory infection. The respiratory tract includes the nose and sinuses, throat, voice box, bronchi, and lungs. Phlegm is mucus that may contain bacteria, viruses, respiratory surface cells, and inflammatory cells. Normal mucus is not phlegm, but a protective layer secreted ...Read more
Ihave a deep cough w/ white foamy phlegm for 2 weeks and crackling sounds in my lungs when I lay down at night and almost takes my breath away?
I developed a mild cough with phlegm, it's been a week and getting better. About how long do coughs last? The phlegm is white not very thick.wat 2take
I have a dry cough only when I exhale for two weeks, what is this?? Produces white clear phlegm sometimes but mostly dry. Don't smoke anymore I'm 27.
What exactly does it mean whenyour coughing up yellow phlegm and the next lot you cough up is white?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Coughing up white foamy mucus
- Coughing up white frothy phlegm
- What does coughing up white phlegm mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing up foamy phlegm
- Coughing up milky white phlegm
- Cough up foamy white mucus
- Coughing up white phlegm
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free