Doctor insights on:
Coughing And Arm Tingling
Ouch!: Sometimes an electrical shock injury will result in some tingling afterwards. It is due to electrical conduction within nerve tissue. This normally resolves with time. The car starter has some serious current in it. Please be careful! Wear a protective barrier, or have someone else service your vehicle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My 27-yo bro was admitted with right arm tingling and waskness on right side. Gillien-barre was mentioned. He was working in lwr louisiana. Uses e-cig?
Studies first: Gb is a specific diagnosis. He needs to be evaluated with baseline studies first. ...Read more
This could be a : Positional issue, an exertional one or even possible neurologic or cardiac related. If this persists or progresses, see your physician for an evaluation. ...Read more
Go to ER: if its occurring and unrelenting then go to ER FOR EVAL.! but if it comes and goes then a event recorder,echo,and some labs may prove helpful. Avoid stimulants such as caffeine and pseudophed cold meds. avoid natural supplements as well as some of theses can cause similar symptoms.See your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does tingling and numbness in right arm mean?
- Can a rotator cuff injury cause tingling in my arm and wrist?
- Causes of the right arm numbness and tingling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tingling on left side of face and arm
- Numbness and tingling in left arm and leg
- Chest pain and tingling in right arm
- Tingling in left arm and face
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free