Doctor insights on:
Cough Syrup Hydrocodone Without Prescription
I took cough syrup hydrocodone chlorphen for 5 days after I stopped taking it I developed itchiness all over my body without a rash. Is it linked?
Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone is a semi-synthetic opioid derived from two naturally occurring opiates: Codeine or thebaine. It is an orally active narcotic analgesic and antitussive. It is available in tablet, capsule, and syrup form. It is used to treat moderate to severe pain or as an antitussive to treat cough. Hydrocodone affects pain by ...Read more
Yes....: This is a prescription medicine and will have a pharmacy label on it. On the pharmacy label, it will have the expiration date. It is usually around 1 year from the date it was prescribed. If your medicine has expired, and you have continued symptoms, see your doctor for a new prescription. ...Read more
Can hydrocodone cough syrup be frozen? I seldom need it & don't want it to loose strength from just sitting in the cabinet.
I received a bottle of hydrocodone/met 5 1.5 150ml of cough syrup. How much hydrocodone is in one table spoon?
Probably: If you ingest this drug, it will likely show up on your drug test. ...Read more
Yes: I would assume that it expires after the expiration date just to be safe. Keeping it cold may prolong the activity but i would err on the side of safety. Once it expires it doesn't help much anyway. Get some new medication. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hydrocodone cough syrup no prescription
- Cough syrup with codeine without a prescription
- Names of prescription cough syrup
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cough syrup without dextromethorphan
- Prescription cough syrup for children
- Hydrocodone cough syrup
- Alternative choices to hydrocodone in cough syrup because of itching
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free