Doctor insights on:
Cough Remedy Honey Lemon
Cough in nigh time from last 10 days. No fever or cold. Taking lemon, honey not cured yet. Had a mitral valve replacement 7years ago. Any suggestions?
Should be evaluated: Night-time cough may suggest viral illness or postnasal drip = common cause. Asthma/allergy sxs also produce night-time cough. However, with history of mitral valve surgery, must consider cardiac causes. Mitral valve disease--tightness or leakage can develop, esp. If any issue with anticoagulation--could cause cough or shortness of breath at night. Should check in with your pcp or cardiologist. ...Read more
I have kinda of bloody phlegme no fever or cough i took amoxic& z pack in past month months.Drinking rubatasim , honey lemon now . Is it serious?
See a doctor: Without an exam there is no way in which to know what is happening here, except to say that bleeding from the upper respiratory tract is grossly abnormal and needs investigation. ...Read more
Is it ok to consume manuka honey +15 umf as a traditional remedy to cure cough when im 10 weeks pregnant?
Honey: Always include the pediatrician in these kinds of decisions. After all, now you are eating for two and would not want to do anything that would be harmful to your unborn child. ...Read more
Do home remedies like using egg, yoghurt, honey, lemon work as natural conditioner and soften the hair? Do they do any good to hair
They can: Most conditioners and creams came from common, natural products. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Whiskey honey lemon for cough
- Robitussin honey lemon tea cough drops
- How to treat a cough with a home remedy of lime honey?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural cold remedies for cough syrup with garlic honey
- Apple cider vinegar and honey cough remedy
- Is honey and lemon good for cough?
- Cinnamon honey cough remedy
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online