Doctor insights on:
I have a dry cough during pregnancy at 8th week, the cough lasts 4 weeks without getting worse. How can I remove the cough?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I am 26 weeks pregnant, can I get the whooping cough vaccine during pregnancy or wait till my baby is born? How long does the vaccine protect you?
Tdap - Pertussis : The tdap vaccine is recommended for all pregnant women at any gestational age. It is safe for pregnant women. It is preferably given from 27-36 weeks but anytime during pregnancy will confer adequate immunity. Immediate postpartum vaccination is recommended for women who miss the vaccine during pregnancy. This is a concerted effort to protect newborns from pertussis by "cocooning" the baby. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pregnancy: Why are you coughing? Is it post nasal drip, reflux, asthma, drainage, etc...? Before self-medicating at 30 weeks why not get it checked out to make sure it isn't anything significant and the less you put in your body for the next 6-10 weeks is best for your baby. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
14 to 15 week pregnancy, cold & cough coming. So what type of medicine is safe at this condition...
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Menthol cough drops during pregnancy
- Coughing up blood during pregnancy
- Remedy for dry cough during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of cough during pregnancy?
- Several coughing during early pregnancy affect baby
- Dry cough during pregnancy
- Is coughing up blood a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online