Doctor insights on:
Cough Bacterial Or Viral
Had cold: fever, sinus pressure, headache, runny nose. Now still coughing for 1.5 months w mucous. Viral or bacterial infect? Need antibiotics? Which?
See your doc: A lingering cough after an urti can mean a sinus infection or reactive airways, such as asthma. You need to see your doctor to determine what the problem is. An antibiotic should help if there is a sinus infection but will not help if it is asthma. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Taking antibiotic for cough for 7 days but i have not gotten better could this be viral and not a bacterial inf? no fever but phlegn is chunky green!
Wat harm a steroid nebulization cause if cause of cough and fever cant be identified whether viral or bacterial?
My baby is 4month old. Has cough no nasal dscharge. I had him checkd and it's because of allergies. How to identify if it's already viral or bacterial cause?
Need more info: The answer to your question can only be answered by the baby's physician and who has examined him. ...Read more
12 y/o boy t: up to 103 x 3 days. T:> in the pm on day 3. H.A., nasal congestion, chest cough is it viral? Or should he be seen to r/o bacterial?
Have chills, body pains, cough, dull head ache. Had fever until yesterday (101). Strep test -ve. Flu test -ve. Is this viral? Or bacterial?
M28, fever 101f, wbc10.5, platelets 143, haemoglobin 13.6, hematocrit 41.1%, ESR 31, cough, phelgem, sinus. Is this viral or bacterial, cefixime 400mg/d ok?
Sounds viral: Avoid antibiotics unless proof of bacterial infection. ...Read more
29yo. Woke up yesterday with a cough produces smll amt of phlegm high fever up to 103.7- no runny nose, sore legs. Viral? Bacterial? What could it be?
Coughing (sounds dry?) For about 5 months now. Age 18, white phlegm turning green past few days, bacterial/viral? Cancer? (rarely smoke)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sore throat cough viral or bacterial
- How do doctors know if you have viral or bacterial bronchitis?
- How can doctors tell if you have viral or bacterial bronchitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i have bacterial or viral bronchitis?
- Laryngitis bacterial or viral
- Can erythema multiforme be caused by viral or bacterial infection?
- Bacterial or viral infection of the throat is known as
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online