Doctor insights on:
Cough And Cold During Pregnancy
Are ricola cough drops safe during pregnancy? If not which are safe to use? Cold starting-sore throat...
Some really safe : Cold tips: for sore throat – gargle with warm salt water (1/2 tsp salt in 8 oz of water). * for congestion – saline nose drops or a neti pot. *for anti-inflammatory effect ; mobilizing mucus- homemade chicken noodle soup.**for hydration- lots of water. Try clear broth. * add honey ; a small amt. Of lemon juice to chamomile tea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
14 to 15 week pregnancy, cold & cough coming. So what type of medicine is safe at this condition...
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedy for cough and cold during pregnancy
- Cold and cough during early pregnancy
- Home remedy for cough and cold during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cough and cold body aches and headaches during pregnancy
- Grapes for toddlers during cold cough
- Cold feet during pregnancy
- Cold hands during pregnancy
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online