Doctor insights on:
Chest pain/tightness, nausea, chills was given naproxen a few days ago after being told i had Costochondritis but isn't doing anything?
Prescribed codeine for costochondritis took 1 tablet yesterday morn on empty stomach. shaking, had nausea went dizzy and fatigued. Still same today?
Not life-threatening: Costochondritis is caused by inflammation of the cartilage of the chest wall. Symptoms include chest wall pain that is reproducible by touching the area on the chest. It also typically hurts to take a deep breath, cough, etc. Treatment with antiinflammatory medications like ibuprofen and heat to the area decreases symptoms until the inflammation resolves. See your doctor to confirm the diagnosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Costochondritis cause nausea
- Does costochondritis cause stomach pain and nausea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Palpitations or costochondritis
- Smoking and costochondritis
- Yoga and costochondritis
- Costochondritis and pneumonia
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free