Doctor insights on:
Costal Margin Tenderness
My mammogram had irregular high density with indistinct margins at 1oclock...Having soreness also in the same breast (left) soreness has now spread?
Ideally not but: Newly inserted crowns may be tender to biting pressures. This usually occurs when the bite needs to be further adjusted. It can also occur if the nerve of the tooth is inflamed. Crowns that have been in your mouth awhile and were not previously tender, but become tender, may reflect any one of a number of problems. You should be comfortable and therefore call and have your dentist evaluate it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sensitive to touch: Tender could be sensitive to touch or mildly painful. ...Read more
I have found a hardened area to the right and just above the umbilicus. No pain felt, and it isn't tender, but it just feels like an organ, but what?
One tender breast?: I trust you are up-to-date on your mammogram; if not, this is a good time to schedule. Breast cancer doesn't usually show up as tenderness. Rather, there's a lump or thickening in the breast, sometimes a pulling sensation, etc. A breast cyst (typically, a benign fluid-filled lump) can be tender. Mastitis (breast infection) brings pain and fever. Check with your doctor - and update your mammogram. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abdominal bloating breast tenderness
- Abdominal pain breast tenderness
- Causes of tender painful spots on my scalp
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abdominal tenderness around the belly button
- What causes tender spots on scalp?
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- Tenderness above pubic bone
- Causes of costal margin tenderness