Doctor insights on:
Cost Of Having Wisdom Teeth Removed
Pain or Soreness?: Perception and response to surgery and pain differ from patient to patient. After the first two to three days, most patients will describe the discomfort as soreness. If you are having significant discomfort, your dentist or surgeon should evaluate you to determine the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pocket or Decay: There could possibly be a periodontal pocket or space collecting debris. If the wisdom tooth was pushing up against the tooth in front of it long enough, you could possibly have a cavity. Another possibility is a piece of tooth or root remained and has worked its way to the surface. If it persists, see a dentist! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of having wisdom teeth removed
- Cost of getting wisdom teeth removed
- Can you drink alcohol after having your wisdom teeth removed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a wisdom teeth be removed in your 3rd trimester of pregnancy?
- Do impacted wisdom teeth have to be removed?
- Do i have to get my wisdom teeth removed?
- Can you smoke after having your wisdom teeth removed?
- Talk to a dentist online for free