Doctor insights on:
Cosmetic Nose Surgery
Many Options: There are almost as many options are there are noses. There are options in approach, technique, anesthesia, reductions, augmentations and sutures. The best advice i can give you is to find an experienced nasal surgeon in your area, and have then review them with you in regards to your nose and your goals. Computer imaging can be helpful in this area. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Two types of breaks (fractures) - displaced in which the bones don't align and non-displaced where the bones are fractured but in good alignment. In the acute setting, the surgeon takes a displaced fracture and reduces it (places it in proper alignment) secondarily the patient and surgeon might choose to perfect your nose by cosmetic rhinoplasty. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a remedy for a bent bone in a nose without any surgery?
- Fix crooked nose without surgery
- Does deviated septum surgery change your nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should my nose be swollen for awhile after a deviated septum surgery
- Is it possible to reduce my hip size through cosmetic surgery?
- Shrink your nose without surgery
- Can a broken nose be fixed without surgery?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free