Doctor insights on:
Correlation Between Uric Acid Level And Thyroid
I have swelling in joints , and gained 8 kgs in 1 month.Bt my thyroid and uric acid levels are normal.Which problem do I have ?
Cold shoulders, elbows, palm, feet tested thyroid, uric acid both r normal, i thnk thr is nerves system problem..
Q1: Does weight lifting and heavy training help in reducing uric acid?
Q2: Is there a correlation between overactive-bladder and high uric acid?
I have burns in my stomach.in my blood uric acid levels are more.is there any relation between them? please give answer?
No: There is absolutely no relationship between the two issues. ...Read more
My wife's alkaline phosphate level is 116, bilirubin direct is .22, TSH is 6.36, total T3 125, total T4 10.5, iron 55.88, uric acid 7.4, please advice me?
Is a uric acid level of 10.3 mg/dl dangerous? I m already on diet for this condition but i still got it in this test higher than before
Risk - kidney stones: Have you ever had a kidney stone ? Believe me you would know if you did ! The pain would not be easily forgotten . Having a uric acid level higher than 6.0 puts you at risk for kidney stone formation. I presume that along with diet, you were advised to increase water intake. If appropriate, there are medications available that can lower uric acid levels ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Uric acid RX: Tart cherry juice is effective; avoid organ meats; fatty meats and alcohol will elevate uric acid. Avoid these. Also, drink at least 3 liters fluid per day - this may enhance uric acid excretion - if you incline diet successfully to mostly whole grain, fruit, and veggies, and nuts, using white fish and egg white for protein, then uric acid levels will come down. Allopurinol and febuxostat are RX ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to control high triglyceride and uric acid levels?
- Is there a correlation between breast cancer and thyroid cancer?
- What is the relation between high levels of cholesterol uric acid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- High uric acid levels in blood causes and remedies
- Aspirin and uric acid levels
- Normal uric acid levels and gout
- What are normal thyroid ts3 and ts4 levels?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free