Doctor insights on:
Correlation Between Lupus And Cysts
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Parkinson's lupus being sent to pain clinic how can they help? Just coticoisteroid injection hip cyst 3 nodules.
See details: You need to provide much greater details about your various medical issues than this site permits. There is no way your question can be answered as it is now presented. ...Read more
Autoimmune Disorder: Yes, definitely. Both are autoimmune disorders, with abnormal antibodies that attack the body's healthy tissue, instead of attacking abnormal cells or invaders. Many pts acquire multiple autoimmune conditions with the delineation of one to another fuzzy? Thyroiditis pts often have lupus- like labs and arthritis symptoms, and thyroid abnormalities , incl. Hashimoto's thyroiditis co-occur w/sle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Similar: "lupus-like syndrome" is a term applied to illnesses that may share many features of lupus (rash, sensitivity to sun, arthritis, chest pain, fatigue) but occurs in the setting of using certain other medications, cancers, or infections. Systemic lupus erythematosus usually has no identifiable trigger and requires a certain number of features be present to make the diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lupus erythematosus is a name given to a collection of autoimmune diseases, in which the human immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues.Symptoms of these diseases can affect many different body systems, including joints, skin, kidneys, blood ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Correlation between breast and ovarian cysts
- What is the correlation between fibromyalgia tuberculosis testing and lupus?
- Correlation between porphyria and lupus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The difference between appendicitis and ovarian cysts
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Difference between rosacea and lupus rash
- Differences between lupus butterfly rash and rosacea
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free