Doctor insights on:
Corpora Cavernosa Damage
See answer: Most common cause of palpable "lump" involving the penis would be peyronie's disease which is scar tissue, called plaque, that forms along the corpora. Depending on severity of the condition, the plaque can cause the penis to bend, interfere with obtaining or the quality of erection, and occasionally painful. Recommend see a urologist for accurate DX and to discuss treatment options.
Sir, my corpora cavernosa left one seems to be damaged. So it my penis try to bend left side upto 45degrees and my penis looking thinner bcoz of this problem. Suggest me whom I can consult.
See Urologist: You may have fibrous tissue formation like a scar tissue in carpora cavernosa, urologist will asses and will advise you if it is correctable.
- Talk to a doctor online
- Corpora cavernosa
- Corpora cavernosa enlargement exercises
- Enlarging your corpora cavernosa
- Exercises corpora cavernosa
- Best corpora cavernosa exercises
- How to exercise the corpora cavernosa?
- Natural corpora cavernosa exercises
- Exercise corpora cavernosa muscle
- Corpora cavernosa enlargement