Doctor insights on:
Coronaviruses Cause Illness Humans Coronavirus Responsible Disease Sars
Currently, no one.: As the virus, which was first recognized in southern china, seems to have not recurred since the epidemic about 10 years ago that spread around the world killing about 700 people. This year, a handful of infections from a similar virus in the mideast have been reported but without the person to person spread. ...Read more
Expat in singapore. Concerned about sars. Am I the only person here who is really scared of this disease?
What to do if I have to do this leaflet for years 1+2 about diseases, like sars and swine flu. how are they transmitted ?
Leaflet: If asked to do a leaflet about a medical topic that is not in an area of yoru expertise, it would be wise to consult an authoritative source like the CDC website for information. The CDC does a good job in making medical information available in a way that everyone can understand it. ...Read more
Which of the following diseases would you consider to be endemic- sars, aids, flu, influenza or cancer?
No: Totally different viruses.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases caused by human feces
- Disease caused by protozoa in humans
- List of diseases caused by fungi in humans
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Diseases caused by mold in humans
- Disease caused by eating human flesh
- Diseases caused by human immunodeficiency virus
- Diseases caused by human immunodeficiency virus hiv
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online