Doctor insights on:
Corinary Artery Disease
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
Coronary: Interventions are meant to relieve symptoms associated with hemodynamically significant blockages but don't remove atherosclerosis already there. Ongoing medical therapy is essential. In short, stents don't make you live longer but can help you live better. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Genes play a role: Researchers are currently trying to identify genes that increase one's risk for getting artery disease and heart attacks. By looking at families who have several generations with such diseases, researchers have found certain genes are involved. Some genes cause cholesterol levels to stay high. The challenge now is to figure out how each of the identified genes leads to artery disease and blockage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I m 50 years i have ectasia generalized of coronary arteries excluding main coronary artery plz medical management of disease?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does coronary artery disease disrupt homeostasis?
- Carotid artery disease
- I can hear my heartbeat in my head is this indicative of carotid artery disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some interesting facts about coronary artery disease?
- Life expectancy coronary artery disease
- Peripheral artery disease vs peripheral vascular disease
- Is peripheral artery disease reversible?
- Talk to a cardiologist online