Doctor insights on:
Core Exercises With Medicine Ball
There is pain in my finger bone..What exercise or medicine should I take.......Its an cricket ball injury?
Check out this link: Below.Best wishes! http://m.Everydayhealth.Com/sexual-health/ dr-laura-berman-tips-to-help-stop-premature-ejaculation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ankles, hands or arm: You can attach wights to your arms or legs or wrists while you are using the medicine. Some people even like to use a weight band around their waist. ...Read more
Why my BP goes up in the morning about 150/90 and comes down 135/80 in the evening.I m doing exercise in morning.And do not take medicine.
See below: Am BP is usually high, due to various reasons.U need to fine tune ur BP medicines.Cosult md. ...Read more
My13 yrs son is now 148cm tall. He is very much worried about his height. His voice is not changed yet.Any exercise / medicine can help him?
Depends on situation: If his height progression is > 5-7cm/yr & he always been shorter than his age group, this may represent his genetic height. This would be consistent for an average parent height of 163 cm. If his parents are taller he may enter puberty later & grow after his friends stop. If growth is <5cm/y or no signs of puberty by 14 he should have a growth evaluation. Meds will not improve on a genetic height. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Core ball exercises
- Stomach exercises on a core ball
- Benefits of medicine ball core workouts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Throwing medicine ball exercises
- Medicine ball exercises scoliosis
- Medicine ball exercises couples
- Medicine ball exercises for runners
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free