Doctor insights on:
Conversion From Epogen To Aranesp
Any of them: Epogen is associated very rarely with serious side effects, hypertension and seizures are reported. The drug should be reconsidered if these or any other side effects occur. These are new alternatives to epogen. ...Read more
Very common: As the kidneys fail the production of erythropoetin (procrit and epogen) falls off and anemia results.With replacement anemia and transfusion are avoided late stage kidney diease patients get treated with these drugs and almost all end stage renal failure patients. These drugs do nothing for kidney disease, they just fix the anemia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Kidney failure: Erythropoietin is commonly used in people with anemia due to kidney failure. Other uses include anemia associatid with hiv, chemotherapy and some types of bone marrow diease. It may also be used pre-surgically in certain selected patients. It has also been used improperly as a performance enhancing agent in competative sports. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lose fat from around the pubic area?
- What to do when you inhale too much bleach from cleaning?
- How to treat bloated stomach from antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to recover from a broken fibula typically?
- Why did my friend vagina lip turn from pink to a horrible looking black?
- What cause blood to come from penis?
- How to keep pubic area from itching after shaving?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free