Doctor insights on:
What is considered "missing a pill" on combined contraceptive pills? If I take one 1.5 hrs late should I be worried?
Define "effect": If you are asking about full protection, most would advise an additional form of birth control for at least the first month.This allows your system to get in a pattern dominated by the birth control pill. It will have some "effects" that you may notice almost immediately. ...Read more
7-7-7: There are many different options available for birth control. If you have already investigated your options and decided on birth control pills, I recommend a pill with 7-7-7 in its name. The reason that I recommend this particular type of birth control pill is because each week of the pills contain a different combination of hormones, which more closely mimics normal menstrual cycling. ...Read more
My mc has changed after taking contraceptive pills ..My mc in jan-24, feb-20 amd march 25..So please tell me its a regular cycle...?
MOSTLY REGULAR: I see why you are worried: your 1 st cycle was 27 days, 2nd cycle was 34 days but you are within a 25-35 day normal window . However 2nd cycle was prolonged and cycles should get more regular with time on oral contraceptive (ocp). Also don't forget to take the pill the exact same time every day--that will help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is good to take can i take secure contraceptive pill whilst breast feeding?
- Contraceptive pill increase breast size
- Lo femenal contraceptive pills
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 72 hour contraceptive pill
- How soon after stopping the contraceptive pill will i feel better emotionally?
- Does taking vitamins affect the contraceptive pill?
- Norimin contraceptive pill
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free