Doctor insights on:
Recurrent panic attacks in female, 49yrs only appear after ovulation, end at start of menstruation. Symptoms relieved by progesterone containing cream?
Panic & hormones: You may hart in a calendar when your symptoms show up ( journal) in relationship to our menstrual cycle a d discuss it with your gynecologist. After ovulation Progesterone is at its maximum so i don't think Progesterone cream in the postovlatory phase is indicated but it may ( the panic attack)well be hormonally triggered. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Progesterone: Because that is the active pharmaceutical agent. ...Read more
What about pro-gest by emerita? It is supposed to be useful for treating hormonal imbalances and contains USP progesterone. Can that be used?
No: To eat foods containing chemicals known to be similar (in effect) to the body's hormones is usually a bad idea. The dosing would vary each day because the foods never contain the same amount of chemical from meal to meal, people don't eat the same meals each day, foods from different farms have different levels of chemicals, etc... The only way to get exact amounts is by approved, purified drugs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods containing progesterone
- Does pre cum contain sperm?
- How long after i stop taking progesterone suppositories will my period return?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Progesterone suppositories in early pregnancy
- Will period start when using progesterone suppositories
- Fat containing umbilical hernia
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free