Doctor insights on:
Contacts That Make Your Eyes White
Contact lenses: Are generally very well tolerated. Unfortunately, some patients have adverse reactions (including itching) to multiple different brands of lenses. This typically means that you should not be wearing contact lenses. ...Read more
While wearing: contact lenses, your eyes can become irritated, scratchy, and even become red. Dryness will also cause you to have cloudy vision that comes and goes. Use plenty of artificial tears and shorten the period you wear contacts. If the dryness is too severe, then contacts are probably not your friend. Sometimes, switching to another brand is worth a try. Good Luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to make your eyes white?
- What makes your eyes white?
- Contacts make eyes itch
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to make the white of your eyes whiter?
- How do you make your eyes whiter?
- What to eat to make your eyes whiter?
- How to make your eyes look whiter?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free