Doctor insights on:
Contact Lenses For Older Adults
How do I stop cloudy film from forming inside my contac lens? I have been wearing gas permeable contact lenses without any significant problems. In the last 6 months, everytime i put my contact lenses on- the right lens gets cloudy and it has a film over
This : This could be a fit issue where debris is being trapped. It could also be the gpc as previously mentioned. I also see similar issues with severe lid inflammation and contact lens use - make sure you are cleaning your eyelids very well each day. I also feel patients that use make-up around the eyes need to be careful with contact lens use. It is amazing the amount of make-up that makes its way into the tear film. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is the best operation to correct sight? I am 26 years old, contact lens -9.0 power right and left.
Contact lenses: I would not recommend using old unused contact lenses. They could be outdated & possible no longer the proper lens power for your eyes. ...Read more
It all depends...: There is no defined age at which a child is allowed to start wearing contact lenses. Several factors come into play: is there a medical need, say in a young child who had cataract surgery; a child with a very high prescription in one eye that cannot handle glasses; or a mature individual who can strictly follow contact lens wear and care guidelines? If you feel he/she is ready, they probably are. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for eyes to adjust to contact lenses?
- The best contact lenses for sensitive eyes
- Is this normal that my eyes turn red when i wear my contact lenses for too long?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my eyes to be bloodshot when wearing contact lenses?
- Normal temperature for older adults
- Normal respiratory rate for older adults
- Is tylenol or motrin better for older adults for the flu?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free