Doctor insights on:
A very syrupy, BIG: Gun laxative. At is a complex, non-absorable sugar as described by dr. Kopes-kerr, but I use it in patients with bad, multiple day no bm constipation. Don't confuse with lactose, the sugar in milk, and many are intolerant of it, causing flatulence and cramping. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My friend has everything wrong so too much to list but will taking lactulose cause organs to swell? any good Drs that will check her completely? Soon.
Low complex carbs : Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (sibo) can have multiple causes, is excessive bacterial count in the small intestine. Can be associated with overuse of proton pump inhibitors, fistulas in the bowel, motility disorders, scleroderma, celiac disease, certain gastric ulcer surgery, some immune diseases. Rx is geared toward the underlying cause and antibiotics. Less complex cho (bread) may help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is constulose the same thing as lactulose?
- Why lactulose is it given to patient with liver disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does lactulose cause weight gain?
- Lactulose syrup
- Lactulose persons atkins diet plan
- Is sodium picosulphate stronger laxative then lactulose?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free