Doctor insights on:
Constipation After Stomach Flu
After a few days of stomach flu, came constipation, with small amounts of watery stool, extremely painful lower abdomen cramps and acid reflux? Help?
Really constipated and bloated after a bad day and a half of stomach flu, Thursday ,it's now sat, nothin? Only had tea lemon fruit?and mostly water
Diarrhea yesterday?: Did you have diarrhea? If so and if you have not been eating, you simply do not have any stool to pass. If your stomach is better, you should have a plain baked potato with applesauce or plain rice with applesauce. Continue drinking clear fluids till tomorrow, then if better, increase our diet slowly to your routine in next 2 days. Careful hand washing, as most diarrhea issues can be contagiou ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
3 swollen, moveable lymph nodes in armpit and have severe nausea and constipation. I had the stomach flu 4 days ago. Lymph nodes in armpit related?
Is it normal to have repeatedly alternating bouts of diarrhea and constipation when you have stomach flu
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Light colored stool after stomach flu
- How to avoid the stomach flu after exposure?
- Heartburn after stomach flu
- Abdominal pain after stomach flu
- Headache after stomach flu
- After effects of stomach flu
- When is it safe to exercise after the stomach flu
- Gas after stomach flu
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free