Doctor insights on:
Constant Ovulation Pain
How long dose ovulation pain last n is it suppose 2 b a constant pain its on my right lower side period was 10/18/13 last 1 was 9/21/13.
Sometimes: Some women do experience pain with ovulation. It is called mittelschmerz and occurs due to stretching of the ovary with ovulation or due to the release of fluid on ovulation. You can read more about it at: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mittelschmerz/basics/definition/con-20025507 ...Read more
Unlikely: Ovulation pain (mittelscherz) is discomfort felt by one in five women at the middle of her menstrual cycle when the egg releasing from the ovary. The duration of the pain can vary ranging from a few minutes to 48 hrs. In some women with endometriosis the ovulation if occurring near pelvic scaring can trigger more severe pain which persists longer. If repetitive see your doc. ...Read more
Every month I have ovulation pain on the right side. I have never felt this on the left. Is it normal?
I usually have ovulation pain when ovulating, this month i did not get the pain, does that mean i didn't ovulate or could i still have ovulated?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Constant pain under right rib cage and upper back
- Lower back pain after ovulation
- Pinching pain in the lower abdomen after ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Constant stitch pain in left side
- Stomach pain and constant pooping
- Uterus pain after ovulation
- No mucus but ovulation pain in my side why
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free