Doctor insights on:
Constant Leg Pain In Both Legs
Several things: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
I have a high WBC of 14.3. Also been having leg pain in both legs. Is that high enough to be possible leukemia?
My dad has polycythemia vera rubra and one of his legs is ice cold and he is having leg pain in both legs.... any idea why that could be happening?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is the feeling of a blood clot in the leg a constant pain?
- What causes pain in butt that radiates down both legs?
- Does a pinched nerve in upper back cause pain and weakness in both legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Constant pain in right leg
- Severe lower leg pain in both legs
- Shooting pain in both legs
- Hamstring pain in both legs
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free