Doctor insights on:
Constant Clearing Of The Throat
I am 19 years old, and I do smoke, I have been constantly clearing my throat for about 2 months now and can't figure out the problem.?
EARLY BRONCHITIS: Your lungs are trying to get all the smoke and debris you are inhaling into them up and out by what is called the mucociliary function of your airways. When it gets up to your trachea you clear your throat to bring it up. Stop smoking and soon this will stop. Keep smoking and you will develop chronic bronchitis and copd. ...Read more
I've been constantly roughly clearing my throat and and i think i did it so hard i scratched my voice up permanently, is that possible? 2mnths damaged
Probably not: It is very unlikely that you did any permanent damage. You may want to have an ENT doctor look at your vocal cords. ...Read more
Any advice? I have been constantly clearing my throat fo almost two months. Its like a habit. Will my voice change from this?
Do allergies cause dry/chapped lips and thiristiness? I am constantly clearing my throat and re mositurizing my lips. Is this alleriges?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Constant clearing of the throat nerves or illness
- Thyroid constant clearing of throat
- Hypothyroidism trouble breathing constant clearing of throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of constant throat clearing
- Constantly clearing throat of mucus
- Constant clearing of throat mucus
- Constant clearing of throat and cough
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online