Doctor insights on:
Conjunctivitis Putting Makeup
Next day: But use new make up so you do not re infect yourself. ...Read more
Immediately!: Assuming that your conjunctivitis has cleared, then you don't have to worry anymore about spreading infection from one eye to the other. But how do you know when the infection is really gone? There's no hard & fast rule but realistically, i'd suggest waiting a few days after all the redness is gone and there's no more gunky stuff pouring out of your eyes or causing your lids to stick together. ...Read more
Not recommended: It is likely contaminated. Throw it away. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Skin putting makeup pimples
- How long should you wait before using new makeup after pink eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i cover up my pimples without using makeup?
- Does penicillin work to get rid of conjunctivitis?
- Lose weight putting a plastic bag around your stomach
- Does bacterial conjunctivitis usually go away on its own?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free