Doctor insights on:
Congenital Lack Of Thyroid Secretion
Hyperthyroid: Not usually. It's "acquired", by an autoimmune disorder ie graves or hashimotos. These can be genetically based. ...Read more
Suggests: You are taking too low a dose of thyroid replacement therapy, but don't change dose yourself; have md check free T4 and TSH to decide and help find right dose for you. ...Read more
I am tired most of the day, I have lack of modavation.. I went to dr he ruled out low iron, and thyroid is good so what could it be..?
What causes antibodies to suddenly attack the thyroid? Could it be a lack of vitamin d or too much gluten in the body?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Under secretion of thyroid hormones
- Identify thyroid gland secretion and function
- Does lack of thyroid medication make you hallucinate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thick secretions
- Pressing of breasts and milk secretion
- Yeast infection secretion
- Bartholin gland secretions
- Talk to a pediatrician online