Doctor insights on:
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
0.3 degrees F: A sustained rise (3 days or more) mid cycle of 0.3 degrees fahrenheit over baseline is considered significant and a sign of ovulation. If that rise is sustained for 16 days you should do a pregnancy test, but i would not consider it sufficiently reliable to "confirm" pregnancy. ...Read more
Yes: There are numerous home pregnancy tests available at the drug store. Try testing about 7-10 days after a missed period. Pregnancy symptoms are easily available online such as webmd. There are none, however that will definitively confirm pregnancy in the early stages. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can I confirm pregnancy in how many days regarding pregnancy
how can I confirm pregnancy in how many days?
From starting day on wards what type of precautions we have to take?
How do doctors confirm pregnancy because I had been examined and my doctor told me nothing I could understand?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Confirm pregnancy test with pulse
- Confirming pregnancy with doctor
- How to confirm pregnancy at home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Maximum days to confirm pregnancy
- Baby confirm pregnancy test
- How do doctors confirm pregnancy?
- How to confirm boy or girl in pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online