Doctor insights on:
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
My condom leaked and my gf takes bc pills consistently. This happened on day 7. Should i be worried?
Check with your doc: Yes check with your doc asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
Condom leaked from the base but he pulled out. I believe I was ovulating that day I took plan B within the 48 hours.. Very scared!
Unlikely...: If you used Plan B as prescribed during that period of time you should be fine. The failure rate is small although not as small as the regular contraceptives. In other words there is still a small chance of pregnancy so always be aware of that. Keep track of your period and if any problems follow up with PCP or GYN provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anal sex with condom kept going after ejaculation for a few, can the condom leak and cause pregnancy?
Morning After Pill: You can try to inflate the condom to see if there's a pinpoint hole. Nevertheless if you suspect the condom leaked, broke, or was forgotten then taking the morning after pill (emergency contraception) can minimize the risk of unplanned pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the chances I might be pregnant? He used a condom and pulled out. He said that the condom didn't leak but he touched me before he put it on.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to know if condom leaks?
- Can you leak 1 day after iui?
- My penis feels like its leaking even an hour or so after urination
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chances of getting pregnant with a condom with pull out
- Chances of getting pregnant during ovulation with a condom
- Clear fluid leaking from the vagina
- Chances of getting pregnant without using a condom
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free