Doctor insights on:
Compound W Skin Tags
Friction and rubbing: Some people tend to get them and other people do not. We don't know why that is. The occur in places that the skin experiences friction or rubbing but why some get them and others don't we don't know. ...Read more
See below: A skin tag is a tiny, benign, outpouching of skin that is typically connected to the underlying skin by a thin stalk. Skin tags look like tiny bits of "hanging" skin and typically occur in sites where clothing rubs against the skin or where there is skin-to-skin friction, such as the underarms, neck, upper chest, and groin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Removing skin tags with compound w
- Compound w for skin tag removal
- How to remove skin tags with compound w?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Compound w freeze off for skin tags
- Can compound w remove skin tags?
- Can compound w freeze off be used on skin tags?
- Will compound w remove moles
- Talk to a dermatologist online