Doctor insights on:
Compare Saturated Fat In Soy Cheese And Dairy Cheese
Woman increase her fertility by consumption whole fat dairy i follow healthy life style i don't eat saturated fat but healthy fat should I eat sat fat?
I was told butter is high in saturated fat and so is cheese so what can I do to replace that (which food) that is good in cholesterol?
Low sat fat: You want less than 10% of all your fat in your diet from saturated fats. Olive oil is an example of an unsaturated fat. Saturated fats are solid at room temperature. Unsaturated fats are healthier. Try not to have more than 30% of your diet as total fat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If I am teenager and want to live healthy life style should I eat saturated fat or not as study show it is healthy
Reduce saturated fat: Today's general medical advice is to eat more unsaturated fat from nuts, vegetable oils, and fish, and less saturated fat from red meat, organ meat and whole dairy. But for whole dairy we can substitute low fat dairy (1% milk, skim cheese, yoghurt, egg white omelets); and for animal fat we can substitute white meat (chicken without skin) and some lean red meat (try bison burgers). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If saturated fats are a concern, why does an all plant based diet not warn about all the saturated fat in nuts and seeds?
Yes: Yes in comparison to trans or unsaturated fat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there cholesterol in low fat cottage cheese?
- Compare and contrast saturated and unsaturated fats
- How much protein is in a low fat cheese stick?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Easy and simple homemade low fat cream cheese fruit dip
- How many calories in low fat ricotta cheese 16 oz?
- Cheddar cheese and gas pain in the abdomen
- Saturated vs. unsaturated fats
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free