Doctor insights on:
Communicable Disease Control
Give to others,,,: Communicable diseases can be given to others while non-communicable diseases cannot. ...Read more
If someone had a communicable disease and wanted to come to your house, how would you politely decline?
POLITELY!: Just tell them that you (and family, etc) are not taking visitors or guests for the next few days to to personal reasons. Give your regrets and nothing more. If they push the issue, just be firm. You have the right to protect yourself and your family from harm and anyone not willing to accept this has their own issues and will have to deal with it. ...Read more
Yes: Outbreaks of serious disease are well known. College dorms and military barracks are famous for outbreaks. Newborn nurseries have had outbreaks. In bad cases all family and school contacts should receive prophylactic treatment. In some settings the cdc has to get involved and develops strict isolation requirements. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the non communicable diseases?
- List the communicable diseases
- Measles communicable disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Communicable blastomycosis disease
- Malaria is a communicable disease
- Cholera communicable disease
- Migraines non communicable disease
- Talk to a public health specialist online for free