Doctor insights on:
Coming Off Lipitor
Can you tell me more about Lipitor (atorvastatin) raising blood sugar and coming off Lipitor (atorvastatin) - is it dangerous?
Atorvastatin has the brand name lipitor (atorvastatin). . Its function is to lower the body's production of cholesterol and to stabilize current cholesterol plaques. The general name for this class of medication is "statins". Other statins include Crestor (rosuvastatin) ...Read more
Taking Lipitor (atorvastatin) for 10 yrs. Started eating vegan. My cholesterol dropped from 175 to down to 124. What are the risks of coming off lipitor (atorvastatin)?
Cholesterol meds : The dosage of your cholesterol medication is based on your cholesterol levels. If you cut back on the dose the cholesterol will go up. Talk to your doctor if you are having problems with the medication or cost. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lipitor coming off patent
- Coming off lipitor side effects
- Going off lipitor
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coming off hrt patches
- Tongue papillae coming off
- Treatment for toenail coming off
- Coming off suboxone
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free